Monday, October 28, 2013

late summer

I blinked and it was fall, and now here we are with October swiftly coming to a close. Before Austin there was lots of cape and island time - yarmouthport, dennis, eastham and nantucket, with beach sunsets, lobster rolls and clam fritters. There were memorable dinners like Wasko's Chicken Parm at the house on Nobadeer beach. There was also some stunning city sunsets from my balcony and incredible heirloom tomatoes
Beautiful and distant memories as we move towards my favorite season, WINTER.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I still cannot believe we are almost in November - seriously, where did summer and early fall go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it has been a beautiful fall! that lobster roll looks money. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making me wish it was summer all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely wish it was still summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning pics! I loved summer, but I'm definitely happy that fall is here :)

    ReplyDelete