Monday, March 27, 2017

March Madness

March has been the month for travel - and not just the usual weekend warrior road trips - there have been lots of adventures to faraway states! I was down in Nashville, Tennessee for a Bachelorette, followed by a ski trip to Colorado, a brief weekend of downtime, and soon I head west again to California; flying into Long Beach for a wedding and road trippin out to Joshua Tree and Palm Springs.



I'm invigorated by all this travel. I love to fly. I love new experiences and places. I had been to Nashville prior but still had many new experiences - like the hilarious, laugh-till-you-cry Nash Trash Tour, the uniquely awesome Pedal Tavern, bowling at Pinewood Social and visits to Yahoo Brewery and Corsair Distillery. If you need recommends for a bachelorette party or otherwise, definitely inquire!



In Colorado we skied at Breckenridge, Beaver Creek and Vail, all firsts for me! I was in constant awe of their charms and beauty ranging from that hip western mountain town vibe (Breck) to the sprawling luxe resorts (BC, Vail). All of that was met with warm, sunny, spring break weather and endless pistes of super fun terrain. 


As for Southern California, I am so excited to head there as I've never been. 

So that's where and what I've been up to this month. I plan to put together some more detailed travel posts once a little more downtime happens.

I hope you are having a great March!

3 comments:

  1. i always love (and live vicariously through) your travel posts and photos! After skiing out in JH, seeing your Colorado photos makes me want to go there- skiing in sunshine is more fun than skiing in snowstorms haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! It was so nice to have sun and warmth, but I was jealous of all your fresh snow in JH! You guys would definitely love the Colorado mountain experience!

      Delete
  2. wow that sounds like an awesome March! Great pictures

    ReplyDelete