Friday, February 22, 2019

Country Mile | Watertown

 


Country Mile is OUTSTANDING. It is brand new from a husband and wife (chef + front of the house) duo from Vermont. I guarantee you will see it on all the Best of Boston lists in 2019. I was not into mocktails throughout my pregnancy but the bartender here does them justice; they are exceptionally crafted and were the price of an actual soda. (Although perhaps this was a birthday deal?!) The group can vouch for the cocktails being fantastic, too. 

I have included a photo of the menu since four of us shared about half of it. You will literally want every vegetable dish in that first section. I'm still swooning + Happy 35th Birthday to me!
Curried Mussels + Japanese Eggplant
Gimlet Mocktail
Black Trumpet Mushrooms
Lomo w cave aged Gruyere
Seared U10 Scallops
Chocolate + Cheese dessert plate

136 Belmont St
Watertown, MA 02472

No comments:

Post a Comment