Cape Cod and the Islands in the springtime are a lovely place to be. I feel like I packed in an entire summers worth of favorite places after back to back weekends in May. There was lots of quality time with Mom - dinner at Brewster Fish House, grilling on her back deck and long beach walks in Dennis. Memorial Day Weekend saw opening night at The Beachcomber, a bike ride to Chatham Light and lunch at The Squire, and a spontaneous day trip to Nantucket to party with the Figawi Crowd.
Also, I just spent four days on Martha's Vineyard, so, a lot
of that coming up next....
1. The bar at Brewster Fish House (my entree below)
2. evening walk on Corporation Beach
3. arcona almond puree, pea tendrils, maitake & curry vinaigrette w/ m
4. Blue Haired Ladys at The Tavern on Nantucket
5. treasures from Chapin Beach in Dennis
6. Harpoon IPA at Chatham Squire | Lobster Roll at The Tavern
7. Chatham Lighthouse Beach
8. a morning on Chapin Beach in Dennis
9. dunes at Chatham Lighthouse Beach
10. salad and grilled pizza on my mom's back deck in Yarmouthport