Friday, August 10, 2012

Chicago Part 2 | The Rehearsal | Quartino

Quartino Ristorante and Wine Bar hosted the rehearsal dinner party, the private upstairs space was classic and charming with pressed tin ceilings, shiny tile walls and rich hardwood floors and tables. Globe lights and eye catching fixtures painted with liquor names added a delightful ambiance. I sipped red wine from a lowball glass and enjoyed everything from cheese and olives to fried polenta and home made pasta. The restaurant itself was bustling with good energy and lots of large parties. I also particularly liked the bathroom's vintage soap dispensers. My first glimpse of Chicago at night was on the leisurely stroll back to our hotel, pretty sure I documented every step. 

7 comments:

  1. Great evening shots of the city! Sounds like an awesome rehearsal dinner spot. And, wow, what a fun antipasti spread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you take amazing photos of the city!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post just reminded me of how much I miss Chicago! Gorgeous pictures of a gorgeous city.

    Have a great weekend Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Quartino!!! I always in that area when in Chicago and have been two years in a row. Awesome pics of the city too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the centerpieces in the second picture!!

    ReplyDelete

  6. Very cool decor. What a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Chicago pictures are literally making me want to move back to Chicago. I also used to love Quartino - it's a great place to go with a group!

    ReplyDelete