Sunday, May 16, 2010

Emerge Spa & Salon

I get my hair cut all but once a year. Occasionally I will color it. I have lived in Boston for three years, I have gotten my hair cut three times!
I finally bit the bullet and made an appointment at Emerge on Newbury Street with the one and only Ashley Nicole Mason. Ashley specializes in color, so it only makes sense as to have her die my hair, too! It's not easy to part - I love my long hair.
But do you know how much conditioner this mane requires?! On Friday afternoon I shocked Ashley by letting her know just how much she was chopping off. "Girrrrrrlllllll". Oh yea, she was up for it. First the chop of the ponytail, second the color, third Joselyn washed, and fourth the cut, style and blow dry. My hair and I received high quality treatment in a relaxed and fun environment.
That pony is perfect Locks of Love material. 
Ashley has an artistic vision and she is able to create the perfect look based on your personality and style. She added some dramatic layers. 
Clearly, I'm loving it. Look at how that red color just pops. I'm so pleased with how my hair came out!! Happy I made the jump and thrilled Ashley has made Boston her home.
I'm also loving the Emerge ambiance. It is fresh and tastefully designed without overwhelming you. It's a calming sanctuary deemed "Boston's Ultimate Urban Oasis". 
Fun Fact: Newbury Street has 92 salons. NINTEY TWO. I could not have had a better experience at Emerge. 
E M E R G E | Spa & Salon
275 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 

2 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful. I love the color. Your hair went to a GREAT cause. You can feel good about that, and knowing that change becomes you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LKAJSDFKL;ASDJFKL love love love love love

    ReplyDelete