Wednesday, February 8, 2012

celtics game fun.

Last Sunday at 12 pm the Boston Celtics played the Memphis Grizzlys. Boston won! I wish I could say the same for another New England sports team that played later that afternoon. All mention of the big Patriots loss aside, I had a blast watching the Celtics play earlier that day. A scene that runs on energy and adrenaline, being among the game day fanfare where many a hip-hip dance routines meet jumbotron madness is just plain fun. There is something mesmerizing about the players style, they way they command the court and weave seamlessly around their competition. Have you been to a Celtics Game this season? It was my first time attending one in awhile. I wish I went more often!

14 comments:

  1. It looks like Sunday was a sports-filled day for you! B loves the Celtics so we go to a few games every year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were at the game??!! I was too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't been to a celtics game... ever ;) but i bet it would be a fun time so i should get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh Sunday was so depressing lol.... but loving these shots..you had great seats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like SO much fun! I think basketball is the best sport to watch live - so fast-paced and just awesome.

    Glad they won!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last Celtics game I went to was last season - I'd love to go to one before this season is over. Basketball games are my favorite sporting events to go to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you guys had awesome seats!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not big on basketball so I've never been but I think it might still be fun even if I would have no idea what was going on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Seats! I went to my first C's game earlier this year - so much fun! I could not believe how close everything was...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Celtics games! I went to my first game when I was 9 and I've gone to at least one a year since. So much fin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a huge Celtics fan and usually go to several games per season. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos!! You seriously have a talent with both instagram and your DSLR! I haven't been to a Celtics game in a while -- great reminder to get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jon is taking me to a game next month. I haven't been in ages and am so excited! Great pics too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wooh! How I wish I could watch the whole game for this year, but unfortunately I can't. :(

    ReplyDelete