Tuesday, February 28, 2012

North End Progressive Dinner Part 5 | Bricco

Post-Dessert Cocktail
Last Stop! This wouldn't be my first glass of Prosecco to end an evening at Bricco's bar, and it certainly won't be my last. For a lively scene long after dinner, neighborhood locals tend to flock here. Bricco is no slouch in the creative Italian cuisine department either. Read my other posts featuring the Hanover Street big shot here (dinner), here (restaurant week dinner) and here (bar).
I was infinitely pleased with the hospitality at each restaurant on our crawl. Not only did our single course meals flow without any qualms; our various hosts, servers and bartenders throughout the evening nailed every element of service. And they did so with a warm, genuine embrace; only reinforcing why my North End favorites are who they are. A progressive dinner is a great way to get to know a neighborhood, and I can't wait until Michelle, Megan, Meghan and I embark on another one!

17 comments:

  1. cute tights :) I really like the idea of a progressive dinner and think I'm going to plan one for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your polka dot tights! gotta have prose=ccoo, i agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tights! Sounds like you all had such a great meal! Such a great idea - so happy it worked out so well. I may have to plan one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved everything about this progressive dinner. i don't want it to end! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved all the recaps of this dinner - sounds like one incredible evening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait until our next progressive dinner! This was so much fun, and it really did go off without a hitch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has given me so many places to my list of places I want to eat. Good way to fit so many into one night

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bricco has definitely become a North End favorite for me. And I'm pretty sure they have Vin Santo too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely end to the dinner, and glad to hear that you've had such a great time!:) Well, look forward to many more good ones to come :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is it odd that I'm fixated on your tights? Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking back to that night, you're right. The service everywhere was excellent... so warm and welcoming. Definitely looking forward to the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Bricco, definitely would come back and eat there when I'm in Boston next time. Such awesome tights!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun dining idea - sounds like an amazing night! Cute tights too :)

    ReplyDelete