Friday, August 1, 2014

The Triple Treat | Del Frisco's Grille

Right now Del Frisco's Grille is offering an adult version of the classic burger-fries-milkshake combo, The Triple Treat. For only $20 it includes the Grille's Prime Cheeseburger, your choice of fries (original, sea salt parmesan or sweet potato) and their signature boozy milkshake. 
The double patties are a flavorful, juicy blend of USDA Prime short rib, brisket, and chuck topped with American cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles and sloppy joe sauce on a brioche bun. The Adult Milkshake is a decadent blend of Nocello Walnut Liqueur, Crème de Cacao Chocolate Liqueur and vanilla ice cream. It is a great deal, and really does add up to quite the treat!

Should you be in the mood for a signature steak may I recommend the 8oz Filet Mignon ($34) with a side of Pan Braised Wild Mushrooms ($9)For a sweat treat of a different nature the Nutella Bread Pudding ($9) which comes with coffee ice cream and caramel sauce is divine.
Del Frisco's Grill is illuminated in warm red tones with sprawling black booths and uniform exposed beams. It's inviting, modern, stylish and makes for a fun evening out.
Locations in Massachusetts: 33 Boylston Street at The Street in Chestnut Hill (pictured) and 92 Middlesex Turnpike in Burlington.

*this dinner was complimentary, all opinions are my own*

6 comments:

  1. I love this Del Frisco's location and I have been wanting to try their adult happy meal. I didn't need any other excuses, but these photos are adding to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd probably go for the fillet over the burger, but it all looks great. What's not to love?

    Blessings, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-O I know what I'm doing for a date night with David! The burger looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it there! I still need to try a burger. I usually get swayed by all the fun appetizers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The filet mignon and mushrooms would be my choice!

    ReplyDelete