Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Puritan & Co.

So here you have Chef Will Gilson's almost a decade-old original spot, Puritan & Company, and this is my first time here!!  It was our 3rd Wedding Anniversary in May of 2021. It was a coming-out-of-the-fog but still very strict pandemic era. Mask wearing was full on and tables were spaced strangely around restaurants like the ones here awkwardly fronting the bar. I was newly pregnant with my son, Ryder. I don't remember exactly what we ate because did not blog in 2021. It went something like: crab toast, burrata salad, orecchiette in short rib ragout and brown butter cod over creamy risotto. I remember Puritan’s team took special care with making us feel cozy, celebrated, and welcomed. And I remember all the dishes of inspired New England fare were really, really good!

1166 Cambridge Street
Cambridge, MA 02139

No comments:

Post a Comment