Tuesday, June 21, 2022

St Germain Cafe + OSJ Final Strolls






After four days in Old San Juan I am filled with so much joy, inspiration and love for my family! It is a wonder how all the craziness and crankiness of life back home seems to fade when on vacation. The boys seem to enjoy traveling and I'm sure a lot of it has to do with parents in vacation mode - relaxed and with a slow parenting vibe - who can give them lots of attention. 

Yes, you must have brunch at St Germain Café. Any fabulous cocktail on the blackboard menu will do - I am drinking a Guana Mash with rum, Guanabana (fave tropical fruit), cucumber, basil + citrus. I am eating a breakfast sandwich on Mallorca, which is a delicious sweet and fluffy Puerto Rican bread that comes dusted in powdered sugar. 

156 Sol St
San Juan, 00901

No comments:

Post a Comment