Thursday, December 16, 2010

Disney's Hollywood Studios

The Tour De Florida grand finale includes our time at Hollywood Studios!
Must Ride: Rock 'n' Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith.
Must Ride: The Twilight Zone Tower of TerrorMust Drink: Below Tricia & I savor our last Yuengling drafts in the warm Florida sunshine. Must Ride: The Great Movie RideWhy not: Muppet*Vision 3-DIf there's time: Walt Disney: One Man's Dream
We ate at: ABC's Commissary
A standard burger and fries weren't anything remarkable, as to be expected.
Snack on: Mickey's Premium Ice Cream Sandwich!
Must Ride: Toy Story Midway Mania! This was our last official ride at Disney!Hollywood Studios offers some other worthwhile attractions such as Voyage of The Little Mermaid (wish we had time!), Star Tours (was closed for construction), Studio Backlot Tour (there was talk of, but we didn't make it), Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular! (been there done that, more than once.) Plus, we had a 6pm flight to catch!
Our time in Disney was a blast!And this belated recap finalllly and officially concludes our vacation in Florida.

16 comments:

  1. Fast pass is a must in Disney. I remember standing in the long lines when I was younger. I'm so glad they came out with it.
    I think you should go on a cruise next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Aerosmith rollercoaster and the Twilight Zone are two of my favorite rides! Don't you wish you were in that warm Florida weather now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Rock n Rollercoaster too! Rode it like 4 times! Also loved the Mickey ice cream on stick. Not sure why it's better than other ice creams on sticks, but, it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that Mickey Mouse ice cream sandwich. The weather looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every single one of these posts make me want to go on vacation! Brrrrr. . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. i looove disney. my mom used to take us all the time as kids. i did the tower of terror once and was TERRIFIED lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute recap post! im particularly wishing i could have a yuengling right now....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is Hollywood Studios the East Coast version of Universal Studios? The Great Movie Ride sounds awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everytime I see your pictures, I just want to be somewhere warm and sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like so much fun. Shame you could do the Voyage of The Little Mermaid, that was my favorite Disney film

    ReplyDelete
  11. That old time drug store looks adorable!. ice cream sandwich = love

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love 3D-glasses, haha. Fun! this post was a breath of fresh (summer) air in the middle of the winter and SNOW.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!!! I just wrote on my blog about wanting to go back to Disney!! LOVE midway mania~

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fun! I love anything Disney, so of course I had to come and check out your post! ;) That mickey bar looks so delicious and I've been on the Hollywood Tower of Terror, super scary!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all your fun pictures!! I need to look back over your posts because we'll be in WPB over the holidays and I need restaurant recommendations :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's pouring rain and I wanna run over to Disney!! And I want a Mickey Mouse ice cream sandwich, too - but that's a different story.

    Next up - Sea World in San Diego!! You could catch Universal while you're here too :) AND we could meet for din and cocktails!

    xo,
    c

    ReplyDelete