Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holi-daze

Come the holidays, I'm all about the picture montages. You know the drill: good food, spiked beverages, lots of wine, smiling faces, and since it is Christmas - presents galore! Christmas Eve Morning with Adam.Road Trip.Told you I'd get my Holiday Dunkin Donut.Presents & White Merlot with Dad that afternoon.Christmas Eve in East Sandwich, MAOur generous hosts - Aunt Laurie, Uncle Tony, Kate & AJBaked Brie with Apricots & Pecans. Pear Martinis. Family. Poinsettia Martins. Apple Jack & Cider. An incredible dinner and dessert spreadCupcakes from Lulu's Sweet Shoppe & Mom's famous eclair ring.
An extensive selection of cordials.Nothing better than winding down Christmas Eve with Coffee + Mint Baileys and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Christmas Morning at Mom'sBitch Bubbly from my sisters boyfriend Tray. hahaBroccoli Cheddar & Swiss QuicheBloody MarysPotato Latkes with homemade applesauce & crispy bacon. After this excellent brunch and a lovely time on Cape Cod, I spent the rest of Christmas day in Quincy with Adam's family. Many more presents and another dinner feast later, I feel extremely blessed to have so many loved ones with which to celebrate the holidays.

That's a wrap!

15 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a busy holiday weekend. We had latkes for Christmas breakfast too! I hope you, your family, and Adam and his family all enjoyed the holidays. Merry Christmas! (Love those earmuffs!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG to much fun for you...my kind of gal. I will take a glass of wine and that heavenly quiche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great couple of days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh those desserts look amazinggg!! And i love your earmuffs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo much good food pictures. The eclair ring! that's so cool! Love you matching your donut with all the christmasy-ness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see you come by your love of food and booze honestly, lol! ;) Looks like a fabulously fun day, and by the way, you look lovely sans makeup, I don't think I would be able to publish any photos of me in pajamas, but you look radiant! Must be the pear martinis! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a great time was had by all. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation was part of my Christmas as well, I still crack up even though I have seen that film about a hundred times

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the photo recap! Looks like you had one great holiday. Merry (belated) Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Holiday Sweetie!! Looks like you and yours had a fabulous weekend. Who's the chef in the family? This spread of food looks AMAZING!!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowwwww the food looks so scrumptious!!!
    Seriously I am just drooling over here :)
    love these pictures!
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eclair ring!! Sounds freaking amazing! Looks like you had a fantastic Christmas seeing all your family and such good food too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the earmuffs! haha

    food looks amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking at all the food pictures, It is making me want everything all over again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooooo baby what is in a pointsetta martini!?!? i love your earmuffins and cute red and green holiday attire! glad to see you had such a wonderful christmas!

    ReplyDelete