Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 235th Birthday America!

And a Happy 4th of July to the rest of you. I hope you are having a fabulous holiday weekend. I kicked off the celebrations true to form with some red white and blue fingers and toes. I spent Saturday boating on the Essex River and enjoying the shores of Crane Beach in Ipswich. The day saw no shortage of glorious sunny blue skies, a serious amount of beach volleyball and multiple dips in the water to cool off.
I missed being on Cape Cod this year, but not too much! I am looking forward to a day in Boston followed by the grand display of fireworks here tonight.


Tell me about your celebrations! Where did you spend the weekend?

11 comments:

  1. boating sounds like a blast. Unfortunately the weather yesterday was pure crap but it looks like today will be much better

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been running a lot of errands this weekend but had a fabulous time out on Meghan's board last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went to a BBQ yesterday and then spent the evening on Meghan's boat... I am looking forward to watching the fireworks from the top of our parking garage tonight! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love Cranes BEach. One of my fav!!!! I can't believe you weren't on the Cape though!!! I just got back from the Cape and headed up North soon : ) Happy 4th, love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your nails, so cute! Think we are going to give Crane Beach a try sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creative photos! Love your polish.
    Where did I spend mine? ... West Coast...come visit.
    LL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the patriotic mani/pedi! We spent the 4th on St. Pete Beach. It was heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spent many weekends on the Essex River - really there is hardly a better spot to enjoy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute are those toes?!* I worked on July 4th at the Harvest Gallery Wine Bar. But, the night before it was Provincetown's west end. The historic homes were decorated with a lot of red/white/& blue. Took many pictures of homes & gardens adorned with our USA flag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the festive nails! I was at a wedding and did a lot of driving this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete